skip. Institute for Applied Digital Visualisation
skip. Institut für angewandte digitale Visualisierung (skip. Institute for Applied Digital Visualization) focusses on the possible experimental visualization of (in)visible and abstract topics. This includes, for example, the representation of lifestyles, living spaces, environmental, and working conditions, modern needs, business models, and future products.
More information is available at: www.skip-institut.de (in German)
- Prof. Christopher Wickenden
- Prof. Dr. phil. Achim Menges
- Dipl.-Kfm. Thomas Terrail
- Dieter Claus
- Dr. rer. nat. Susanne Konigorski
- Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Kristian Foit
- Jörn Allert
- Dr. Malte Albrecht
- Prof. Dr. Markus Ruttig
- Dipl. Des. Martin Brammer
- Mario Kelterbaum
- Dipl. Ing. Niels Reuschel
- Dipl. BW Ulla Coester
- Robin Meijerink
- Raquel Ark
- Prof. Dr. Gudrun Glowalla
- Frank Schönhofer
FOCUS AND OBJECTIVES
skip Institute is primarily concerned with the possible and experimental visualization of (in)visible and abstract topics.
- For humans these are: Representing optimized lifestyles, environmental, and working conditions.
- For the economy these are: Developing and, if necessary, implementing business models and strategies on the basis of a presentation of optimisation, interpretation, and communication paths.
- For society these are: Developing and presenting novel needs and habitats as well as systematically visualising causal relationships.
- For the industry these are: Designing and modelling future products and design innovations.
The institute’s focus in research and teaching at Hochschule Fresenius, as well as the scientific and technology-oriented exchange with universities, research institutes, and other institutions, are the foundation for the effective combination of teaching and application.