Your International Business Management Bachelor’s program
Do you want to work all over the world and feel confident on the international stage? Our Bachelor’s study program in International Business Management (B.A.) will prepare you for a successful career in a global world. Besides business and economics, the program has a particular focus on intercultural management and digital transformation. All modules are taught in English to ensure that after your graduation you are fully equipped to work for international companies.
Career prospects with your study program
In today’s world, all business models and company structures are directly affected by internationalization and globalization. The Bachelor’s study program in International Business Management (B.A.) addresses these changes and lays the foundations for a successful career in an international company.
As a graduate of the Bachelor’s program in International Business Management (B.A.) you have a wide range of job prospects with global companies, both at home and abroad. Potential industries and roles include:
- Management consulting
- Business development
- Financial auditing
- Project management
- HR management
- Market research
After graduating in the Bachelor’s program in International Business Management (B.A.), you can also continue your studies with a Master’s program. At Hochschule Fresenius, you can choose between many Master’s study programs. Find out more about your options here.
Your study program in detail
The Bachelor’s study program in International Business Management (B.A.) perfectly demonstrates the diversity of the business world. In the first three semesters, you focus on the basic principles of international business management. The content of the fourth and fifth semesters depends on the majors selected, including Study Abroad semesters in New York, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, or London. Find out more here!
The Bachelor’s program equips you to work for international companies based both in Germany and in other countries. In addition to the basic principles of business and economics, it has a focus on intercultural management and digital transformation. You will gain in-depth knowledge of how economic, political, or legal developments influence entrepreneurial decisions and learn to create business concepts and strategies with respect to these influences. Contents include:
Business Administration, Economics and Law
- International Business, Bookkeeping and Cost Accounting
- Financing and Investment Appraisal
- Financial Accounting
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Contract Law and International Law
- Mathematics and Statistics
Managing International Business
- Modern Human Resource Management
- Digital Transformation
- Current Affairs in Global Business
- International Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Management Game/Entrepreneurial Knowledge and Business Plan
- Marketing, Social Media Marketing and E-Commerce
Skills, Practical Experience, and Intercultural Competence
- Business Negotiation and Intercultural Competence
- Academic Writing, Self and Time Management
- Rhetorical Skills: Discussion and Communication Leadership
- Networking, Political Skills, and Personal Branding
- English or German: Theory and Practice and Mandarin for Beginners
- Case Study and Internship
Selecting two specialist majors as part of your degree is the perfect way to start your career. To gain international experience, you will complete each of your majors during Study Abroad semesters in New York, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, or London.
- International Management (Kuala Lumpur): This major focuses on behavioral science in organizations, on e-business management and on managing finances.
- Finance and Controlling (London): This major introduces you to the principles of finance and, beyond other interesting topics, you will learn about financial decision making for managers.
- International Marketing Management (New York): This major concentrates on strategic and applied marketing management. You will also learn to implement and analyze marketing strategies with an international focus.
- International Finance and Accounting (New York): This major focuses on strategic, international accounting. You will also study global financial streams and the international finance sector.
- International Human Resource Management (New York): From employer branding and recruitment to HR development – this major takes an intensive look at various areas and tasks within human resource management, with a particular focus on international companies.
- International Organizational Psychology and Consulting (Sydney): This major examines the field of occupational psychology and will teach you about various concepts and methods within consulting and coaching.
The Bachelor’s study program in International Business Management (B.A.) not only provides you with theoretical specialist knowledge but is also based on practical experience. Therefore, you will be continuously introduced to everyday professional practice and will be able to gain initial experience, for example through project work in the Social Entrepreneurship and Digital Innovation modules. Case studies in the Strategic Financial Management and Financial Risk Management modules also allow you to put your know-how to practical use. Lecture-accompanying guest lectures and excursions round off the practical relevance of your studies..
Request your info brochure
Get the most important information about your study program at a glance.
Your way to Hochschule Fresenius
We explain what you need to start your Bachelor’s study program in International Business Management (B.A.) at Hochschule Fresenius and how the application process works.