Digital Management Master’s program
The economy is evolving rapidly. Digital technologies are revolutionizing company operations and day-to-day work. Digital data is opening up new ways of making decisions in management, giving leadership a whole new look. If you are fascinated by digital transformation and want to prepare yourself for a career with leadership responsibilities, then the Master’s study program in Digital Management (M.Sc.) is perfect for you.
Career prospects with your study program
The Master’s program in Digital Management (M.Sc.) combines knowledge of digital transformation with in-depth leadership know-how and allows you to explore various technical, cultural, and social aspects of leadership. In this way, after graduation, you can look forward to many promising career prospects in all economic sectors. Find out more about the opportunities that await you after completing your studies.
Once you have your Master’s degree in Digital Management (M.Sc.), you will have acquired a broad portfolio of digital management capabilities and approaches to data-based change management. Not only will you know the importance of specific information and communication technologies for a company, but you will also be able to identify current challenges in the context of digitalization and develop approaches to tackle them.
This opens up many excellent career prospects for you in all business sectors, in non-profit organizations and other institutions, and in self-employment. The program prepares you for many roles, including:
- Specialized digital management and analysis contexts, ranging from team leads to higher management levels
- Leadership tasks with a large proportion of digital challenges
- Corporate leadership in companies, associations, and other institutions
Master’s graduates also have the option of pursuing a doctorate.
Your study program in detail
On the Master’s program in Digital Management (M.Sc.), you will combine the fields of digitalization and leadership in a profound and holistic manner. You will explore a wide range of topics in the context of digitalization and gain comprehensive know-how of various leadership levels. In addition, you will expand your language skills with a German course and have the opportunity to develop your professional profile in an elective module or opt for an internship or semester abroad.
The Master’s program in Digital Management (M.Sc.) provides you with comprehensive and deeply interwoven competencies in the fields of digital transformation and leadership. The topics you can expect in your studies include:
- Digital Leadership: You will acquire in-depth know-how of the developments and effects of digitalization on an economic, social, and technical level.
- Corporate Intelligence: You will gain knowledge and skills that take into account the data-driven nature of contemporary digitization processes.
- Advanced Management Essentials: You will acquire critical leadership-oriented management skills to lead projects and teams and to manage companies in a future-oriented and agile manner.
- Intercultural & Language Skills: Students without German language proficiency will build up their skills in curricular German courses in the first and second semesters. If you are already proficient in German, you will prepare yourself for a global environment in the Intercultural Competence module and develop your linguistic skills in a further foreign language.
- Research Methods & Empirical Skills: As a Master of Science, this program has a profound scientific foundation. You will learn to appreciate how research informs business-related decisions and acquire a portfolio of specific methods to gather and analyze your data.
On the Master’s program in Digital Management (M.Sc.), you won’t just study compulsory subjects. You can also pursue your interests, thereby developing your professional profile. In the third semester, you will choose an elective module on one of the following topics:
- Corporate Finance
- Sustainability Management & CSR in a Global Context
- International Relations & Current World Affairs
- Consumer Behavior & Psychology
- Strategic Marketing & Brand Management
Alternatively, you can choose to complete an internship instead of an elective module or opt for a semester abroad.
Practice-oriented learning is a top priority at Hochschule Fresenius. On the Master’s program in Digital Management (M.Sc.), you can expect application-oriented teaching from experts who will pass on their wealth of professional experience. You will work on projects and case studies and might opt for an internship as part of your elective modules. Interactive learning, excursions, guest lectures, and workshops are also common practice at Hochschule Fresenius.
Request your info brochure
Get the most important information about your study program at a glance.
Your way to the Master’s study program
To be admitted to the Master’s study program in Digital Management (M.Sc.) at Hochschule Fresenius, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
You must have completed a Bachelor’s study program with at least 180 credit points.
In your Bachelor’s degree, you must have gained 60 credit points in the fields of business or economics.
For more information, please contact our Study Advice Service.
Your English language skills must be equivalent to Level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
You haven’t completed your Bachelor’s degree yet? At Hochschule Fresenius, you can start your Master’s program and finish your Bachelor’s program at the same time, provided you have attained at least 80 percent of the credit points by the time of enrollment. In addition, Bachelor’s students at Hochschule Fresenius will only pay the monthly Master’s tuition fees when starting the Master’s program.