Marketing & Brand Management Master’s program
Marketing and brand managers make entire brands unique, ensuring they have a sustainable, competitive advantage. They develop brand positioning strategies, design and deliver holistic communication strategies, and manage their implementation and realization. If you have a business-related Bachelor’s degree and want to become one of these sought-after experts, the Master’s program in Marketing & Brand Management (M.Sc.) will give you the expertise you need.
Career prospects with your study program
This internationally oriented Master’s program combines strategic marketing, brand management, and consumer research know-how. It provides you with the expertise required to achieve a successful career in marketing and brand management roles at leading corporations. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of strategic marketing and brand management, learn how to apply them, and learn how to identify in-market challenges and opportunities. Find out more here about your career prospects after graduation.
After graduating from the Master’s program in Marketing & Brand Management (M.Sc.), you will have the know-how for a successful career in marketing and brand management. You will be able to work for domestic and international companies in all economic sectors, non-profit organizations, and other institutions, or apply your knowledge to start your own business. The program prepares you for various roles, including:
- Marketing and brand management roles in corporations and organizations
- Leadership positions
- Roles in corporate communications and relations
- Strategy consulting roles
- Activities and management roles in business associations and other interest groups
- Change management and management consulting positions
Master’s graduates also have the option of pursuing a doctorate.
Your study program in detail
On the Master’s program in Marketing & Brand Management (M.Sc.), you will gain in-depth knowledge of various fields of marketing and brand management, based on methods of achieving rigorous consumer understanding. You can also expand your language skills with a German language course and will have the opportunity to develop your professional profile with an elective module, internship, or semester abroad. Find out more here about what you can expect during your studies.
During the Master’s program in Marketing & Brand Management (M.Sc.), you will focus on a variety of important topics. These include:
- Strategic Marketing: You will acquire in-depth knowledge of the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Brand Strategy & Positioning: You will gain expertise and know-how in strategic brand management, brand architecture and positioning, and the development of marketing strategies in the international and global marketplace.
- Consumer Behavior & Psychology: You will learn about the theoretical background of purchasing and decision-making behavior, consumer attitudes, and consumption, and gain the expertise to research these in order to uncover insights on which to base your brand and marketing strategies.
- Advanced Market Research Methods: You will acquire the skills and methods needed to understand and influence market developments and research in-market challenges.
- Leadership, Innovation Management, & Creative Thinking: You will be trained in contemporary leadership theory and practice, innovation management methods, and methods to increase creativity in problem-solving processes.
- Research Methodology and Scientific Practice: You will be equipped with the relevant skills, methodological understanding, and methods to research and communicate academically rigorous and well-founded insights and knowledge.
On the Master’s program in Marketing & Brand Management (M.Sc.), you can adapt your studies to your personal interests by selecting one of our broad range of elective modules. In the third semester, you will choose an elective module on one of the following topics:
- Corporate Finance
- Sustainability Management & CSR in a Global Context
- International Relations & Current World Affairs
Alternatively, you can choose to complete an internship instead of an elective module or opt for a semester abroad.
Practice-oriented learning is a top priority at Hochschule Fresenius. On the Master’s program in Marketing & Brand Management (M.Sc.), you can expect application-oriented teaching from experts who will pass on their wealth of professional experience. You will work on various projects and case studies and might opt for an internship as part of your elective modules. Interactive learning, excursions, guest lectures, and workshops are also common practice at Hochschule Fresenius.
Request your info brochure
Get the most important information about your study program at a glance.
Your way to the Master’s study program
To be admitted to the Master’s study program in Marketing & Brand Management (M.Sc.) at Hochschule Fresenius, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
You must have completed a Bachelor’s study program with at least 180 credit points.
In your Bachelor’s degree, you must have gained 60 credit points in the fields of business or economics.
For more information, please contact our Study Advice Service.
Your English language skills must be equivalent to Level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
You haven’t completed your Bachelor’s degree yet? At Hochschule Fresenius, you can start your Master’s program and finish your Bachelor’s program at the same time, provided you have attained at least 80 percent of the credit points by the time of enrollment. In addition, Bachelor’s students at Hochschule Fresenius will only pay the monthly Master’s tuition fees when starting the Master’s program.